I love neurodivergent. It’s one of my favorite eyeshadows. I think you guys know that. I wear it pretty often. And wearing it again sort of defeats the purpose of my NY resolution to wear makeup I haven’t worn in a while.
But, I did wear this with Wandering Wizard and Regina, both of which I have never worn before.
When I first got Regina, I didn’t realize it was a blush. And to be honest, I’ll probably never wear this as a blush. It’s just too dark for me. But, I can wear it as an eyeshadow! It adds a soft purple to the crease and outer v. But to be honest, I wish I had gone with Mother of Dragons. That would have made this even more exciting to me.
Anyway, overall, I’m happy with this look. Good thing too, given how dreary the day way. I am ready for spring…
- bareMinerals foundation in Fair
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- NYX blush in Taupe
- Belle blush by Hello Waffle
- Kiss My Sass white eye primer
- Neurodivergent by Aromaleigh
- Regina by Hello Waffle (a blush, but worn as a crease shade here)
- Wandering Wizard to blend
- Buxom mascara
- Why Not Zoidberg intertube by Shiro
- Golden Peach lip gloss by Fierce Magenta