Ok, so y’all know how I feel about the Feast of Lupercal collection from Aromaleigh. Any time I’m in the mood for a romantic and feminine look, I grab for the eyeshadows from that collection.
You’ll have to excuse these pictures. This was taken at the end of the day, after a full day’s wear. Pretty impressive wear time!
I’ve been obsessed with pink + gray combos recently, so this one I decided to do something slightly different. I used purple instead of pink!
- bareMinerals foundation in Fair
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- NYX blush in Taupe
- Enchanted Turkish Delight blush by Aromaleigh
- Primped and Primed primer by Darling Girl
- Vestales by Aromaleigh
- Juno by Aromaleigh
- Buxom mascara