Today is the baby shower for my best friend. She’s having a little boy, and everything is space themed. So, last night when I received my Femme Fatale order (It’s already here! Ahhh! Full write-up with swatches to come), I was too excited to even swatch this. I just dove right in.
I mean, Moonglow. What a perfect eyeshadow to wear to a space-y baby shower! Yessss!
This color is absolutely gorgeous, btw. I am so insanely impressed. The pigmentation is awesome and the color shift is as strong as people have said it was. I can’t believe it took me over a year of indie-obsession to order from FF, but I am definitely not done, I’ll tell you that!
Also, sorry for so many photos today. I was in love with this color and couldn’t stop taking pictures!
- Tarte bb tinted moisturizer in Fair
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- NYX blush in Taupe
- Pale as Icing Sugar as a highlighter
- Enchanted Turkish Delight blush by Aromaleigh
- Primped and Primed primer by Darling Girl
- Moonglow by Femme Fatale
- 100 Years of Winter by Aromaleigh
- Kat Von D eyeliner in blue
- Kat Von D eyeliner in black to tightline
- Buxom mascara