Sometimes, I just need a neutral look. I had a client meeting, so I needed to wear something professional. I was in the mood for something peachy, so I pulled out June Bug blush from Hello Waffle and the orange One Direction gloss called Kiss You.
When I got the One Direction gloss, I didn’t expect to really use these. But turns out, these are pretty nice lip glosses. The glitter is really chunky, so you can feel it on your lips. But it’s not uncomfortable at all.
The color is very subtle, but you can get the slight tinge of orange. I definitely appreciate that it’s not super orange, since it’s much more work safe sheer.
- bareMinerals foundation in Fair
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- June Bug blush by Hellow Waffle
- NYX blush in Taupe
- Urban Decay Primer Portion
- Pale as Icing Sugar by Aromaleigh
- Time Lost by Femme Fatale
- Ossuary by Detrivote
- Kat Von D eyeliner in black to tightline
- Buxom mascara
- Kiss You lipgloss by One Direction