I was in the mood for something subtle and clean, but still colorful. So I pulled out some gorgeous neutrals (but interesting neutrals), Tea Tosh and Gypsy Curse… but they needed something. So, in comes Mint To Die For to save the day.
Also, this look fit my Pixi shea balm from my September Birchbox, so I went with it.
Not much more to say today. My diet is going pretty well so far. I learned to make noodles out of zucchini. Now that was cool! And delish.
- Tarte BB Cream in Fair
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil
- NYX blush in Taupe
- MDMA blush by My Pretty Zombie
- Tea Tosh by Notoriously Morbid
- Mint to Die For by Notoriously Morbid
- Gypsy Curse
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
- Pixi Shea Balm in Honey Nectar