My New Year’s Resolution is still going strong! I don’t do it every single day, but I try to as much as I can.
I guess I end up using Notoriously Morbid eyeshadows a lot when I’m doing NYR looks because I just have SO many eyeshadows, and probably more NM eyeshadows than any other brand.
Today’s look uses three colors that I don’t use very often: Big Bird Must Die, Tenorman’s Tears, and My Log Saw Something. These three colors don’t get a lot of love. I do love Tenorman’s Tears, but I’m not always a big fan of Log and Big Bird. They are nice colors, but I don’t find Log to be all that unique, and Big Bird is yellow, and yellows generally look awful on me.
- bareMinerals foundation in Fair
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- NYX blush in Taupe
- MDMA blush by My Pretty Zombie
- Urban Decay primer potion
- Tenorman’s Tears by Notoriously Morbid
- My Log Saw Something by Notoriously Morbid
- Big Bird Must Die by Notoriously Morbid
- Buxom mascara
- Elizabeth Arden lipstick in Blush Glow