I love when the weather starts to get warmer. Yeah, by now it’s not just warmer. It’s hot. Ugh. That’s the downside to Georgia. Springtime only lasts for like 2 days, and after that, it’s ridiculously hot and humid.
So, whether it’s officially Summer or not, it might as well be summer here!
And to celebrate, here is a look with two colors I rarely wear, and I really don’t know why. They are beautiful, and they go so well together. I really love MPZ eyeshadows. The colors are very vibrant and beautiful!
So, in celebration of warm weather, here’s the orange and bubblegum pink look!
Hope you are enjoying the warm weather (if you are in the Northern Hemisphere)!!
- bareMinerals foundation in Fair
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- Locusta blush by Aromaleigh
- NYX blush in Taupe
- Urban Decay Primer Portion
- mNg No. 2 by My Pretty Zombie
- Rust by My Pretty Zombie
- Kat Von D eyeliner in black to tightline
- Buxom mascara
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick lipstick in Blush Glow