I normally stay away from yellows, but Belle’s Bounty isn’t yellow… it’s gold! That puts it in the safe zone, right?
I wanted to do something a bit outside of my comfort zone, so I pulled out Belle’s Bounty, which is a very yellowed gold color. After using it all over, I tried to add a tiny bit of depth by adding in Gypsy Curse at the edge. I could have blended it a bit better, but I sort of like the effect it made. I think I was going for a more “outer v” thing with it, but it didn’t make it much into the crease so it’s just a bit of darkening at the edge.
Also, I need to again profess my love for Kiss My Sass’s lip tints. They are my favorite. Very pigmented and moisturizing. Love them!
- bareMinerals foundation in Fair
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- June Bug blush by Hello Waffle
- NYX blush in Taupe
- Urban Decay Primer Portion
- Belle’s Bounty by Notoriously Morbid
- Gypsy Curse by Notoriously Morbid
- Kat Von D eyeliner in black to tightline
- Buxom mascara
- Orange Tease lip tint from Kiss My Sass