I’ll just start off with that. I really haven’t. I’ve seen Battle Royale, and that’s the original Hunger Games… After I did this look, eveyone was commenting at work that it looked very Hunger Games-y. Regardless, I am really happy with how it turned out.
Essentially I did the liner in Heart Piece first, but it just needed some extra oomph. So, I used Tchaikovsky from Hello Waffle to add a bit of fun. Surprisingly, it was pretty easy!
- bareMinerals foundation in Fair
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- Blackbird contour in Lessen
- June Bug blush from Hello Waffle Cosmeticd
- Darling Girl Superstar Serum
- Heart Piece by Shiro
- Tchaikovsky by Hellow Waffle
- Buxom mascara
- Lorac lipgloss in Encore