A few weeks ago, my husband and I went to the Fox Theatre in Atlanta for the season premiere of Game of Thrones, so I wanted to celebrate by wearing a combination of my favorite colors from Shiro’s Game of Thrones collection. I pulled out Hodor as my base, which is a color that definitely doesn’t get enough love from me. I added a few favorites with Hodor to liven it up, all while maintaining a nice neutral-ness.
So, I added in No Men Like Me (gets a lot of love from me, so I’ve been trying to give it a bit of a break lately… but it’s so hard!), Baker’s Boy for the inner corner and to blend, and then Mother of Dragons. I wear MoD a ton. It’s perfect in every look! I love it as a crease color pretty much all of the time.
- bareMinerals foundation in Fair
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- MDMA blush by My Pretty Zombie
- NYX blush in Taupe
- Golden Veil highlighter by Hello Waffle
- Urban Decay Primer Portion
- Hodor by Shiro Cosmetics
- No Men Like Me by Shiro Cosmetics
- Baker’s Boy by Shiro Cosmetics
- Mother of Dragons by Shiro Cosmetics
- Kat Von D eyeliner in black to tightline
- Buxom mascara
- Chit Chat lipstick by Julep