I’ve been really obsessed with my Melted Chihuahua liquid lipstick from Too Faced lately. I don’t know why, but I’ve recently decided that I love it. It’s not quite the color I thought it would be on me, since it’s described as a dusty mauve – it’s a bit more reddish than mauve on me, but I really like it. It’s like a MLBD color (my lips but darker).
But the real inspiration for this look was Sugarpill’s Mochi. Mochi is a matte minty green color, so I thought it’d pair well with Celery and Bile from MPZ, which is one of my favorite colors.
Then, as I was putting this look together, I wanted something bright for the inner corner that wasn’t the same color green, but I wasn’t sure what to use. But then I rummaged through my drawer full of samples, and I saw Lavender Cream, which is one of Hello Waffle’s wonderful highlighters, and decided to just go with it.
Turns out, I love how it looks as an inner corner color!
- Tarte tinted moisturizer in Fair
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- June Bug blush by Hello Waffle
- NYX blush in Taupe
- Urban Decay Primer Portion
- Celery and Bile by My Pretty Zombie
- Mochi by Sugarpill
- Lavender Cream highlighter by Hello Waffle
- Kat Von D eyeliner in black to tightline
- Buxom mascara
- Too Faced La Creme lipstick in Melted Chihuahua