So, I wanted to try something different than normal. I wanted to attempt a cat eye look with my eyeshadow. This was the first time I’ve ever tried this, so it definitely needs to be refined some. But overall, I’m pleased.
Have you tried doing a cat eye look with eyeshadow before? Any tips?
- Dr. Jart Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm (sample from my August Birchbox)
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil
- NYX blush in Taupe
- MDMA blush by My Pretty Zombie
- Darling Girl Primped and Primed
- Tea Tosh by Notoriously Morbid on the inner third
- Hodor by Shiro on the outer two thirds
- Mother of Dragons for the outer v and cat-eye
- Evil Snowflakes by Innocent + Twisted Alchemy for blending and highlight
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
- Too Faced La Creme lipstick in Marshmallow Bunny
p.s. Do you like my pajamas? I’m a sucker for vintage nightgowns!