I really don’t ever get tired of these three Shiro eyeshadows – No Men Like Me, Hodor, and Mother of Dragons. They work so well together and with pretty much anything else that I end up reaching for them all the time.
I know my NY’s Resolution was to wear my less-loved eyeshadows, and overall, I’m pretty good at that. But some days, I just have to reach for my favorites.
For this look, I did the following:
- Applied Urban Decay primer potion
- Used Hodor in the crease and blended it out.
- Applied No Men Like me all over the main part of the lid
- Took a small brush and applied my Mother of Dragons along the lower lashline, continuing up a bit to form a super small cat eye and then blended in the outer v and crease.
And then, lip tint time! Woo!
- bareMinerals foundation in Fair
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- Shiro contour in Do Your Research
- Locusta blush from Aromaleigh
- Urban Decay primer potion
- No Men Like Me by Shiro Cosmetics on the lid
- Hodor by Shiro Cosmetics for blending fun
- Mother of Dragons by Shiro Cosmetics in the outer v and along the lower lashline
- Buxom mascara
- It’s Called Love lip tint from Shiro Cosmetics