Wanted to share a quick FOTD featuring some of my favorite products of late. Mainly, I am madly in love with my Blackbird pressed mattes. I think I’ve worn these more in the past few weeks that I’ve had them than any other eyeshadow! They are just so easy. No primer needed. No finagling. They just look good all of the time.
I wore Half Full all over my eye, and then threw Everest in the crease. Easy peesey! I’ve got a bit more going on on my face, including June Bug blush and Lavender Cream highlighter from Hello Waffle. I’ve just got to say… this highlighter is amazing. It looks like the sort of luminous glow that a mermaid would have.
- bareMinerals foundation in Fair
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- Blackbird Cosmetics contour in Lessen
- June Bug blush and Lavender Cream highlight from Hello Waffle
- Blackbird Cosmetics eyeshadow in Half Full and Everest
- Kat von D eyeliner in glittery black from the Starry Eyes pencil set
- One Direction lipgloss in Taken
- Buxom mascara