I have been really in the moods for neutrals lately. And one of my very favorite neutrals is Jeweled Taupe from Darling Girl. I paired that with Gypsy Curse from NM in the crease to give it some depth.
The thing with Jeweled Taupe is that it’s almost impossible to properly photograph it to get photographic evidence of the bright pink chunky sparkles. But trust me. They are there. And they are gorgeous!
- bareMinerals foundation in Fair
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Taupe
- MDMA blush by My Pretty Zombie
- NYX blush in Taupe
- Urban Decay Primer Portion
- Jeweled Taupe by Darling Girl Cosmetics
- Gypsy Curse by Notoriously Morbid
- Kat Von D eyeliner in black to tightline
- Buxom mascara